Webster identifies five principal organized movements of Illuminism:
1. Grand Orient Freemasonry.
2. Theosophy with its innumerable ramifications.
3. Nationalism of an aggressive kind, now represented by Pan-Germanism.
4. International Finance.
5. Social Revolution.
She identified Pan-Germanism as the most important of these five and probably the controlling force behind the other four. Webster wrote this in 1924. Nationalism hardly seems illuministic considering the enormous resources that Illuminists have expended to destroy nationalism. If Pan-Germanism exists today, it exists as Germans attempting to dominate and control the European Union. She also identifies Jews as either directing these movements or collaborating with them.
Paul McGuire believes that many smaller conspiracies are moving toward a common goal of the New World Order instead of one massive organized conspiracy controlling everything. If this is true, they must be bound together by the unifying force of Lucifer.
Terry Melanson describes the illuminist movement as divided into six major groups:
1. Banking and money (the Federal Reserve System and other central banks, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, International Bank of Settlements, multinational corporations, international banks, foundations, etc.).
2. Secret societies (Freemasonry, Skull and Bones, Grand Orient Lodge, Priority of Sion, Rosicrucians, Royal Order to the Garter, Knights Templars, etc.).
3. Political (United Nations, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Club of Rome, Aspen Institute, Bohemian Club, NATO, international labor unions, etc.).
4. Intelligence (Central Intelligence Agency, British Secret Intelligence Service, KGB, Mossad, intelligence agencies of other countries, Interpol, mafia, Communist Party, etc.).
5. Religion (World Council of Churches, National Council of Churches, World Parliament of Religion, New Age cults, liberal Protestant churches, Jesuits, Unitarian-Universal Church, etc.).
6. Education (UNESCO, world peace groups, Planetary Congress, World Federalist Association, World Constitution and Parliamentary Association, environmental groups, Lucis Trust, World Goodwill, World Union, media establishments, etc.).
Svali, a former illuminist mind controller, describes the illuminist movement as controlled or guided by a council of extremely powerful wealthy men — the Supreme World Council. On this Supreme World Council are representatives of the British Rothschild family, French Rothschild family, Hapsburg dynasty, British monarchy, old French monarchy, and the Rockefeller family. The Germany occultists are the strongest, and the American, the weakest. In the New World Order, the Russians (because of their illuministic military commanders) and Chinese (because of their roots in oriental occultism and huge population) rank above the Americans.
The conspiracy is a layer of concentric circles with Lucifer at the heart. In the inner most circle is the elite of the international financiers, and of the inner most circles of Freemasonry, Zionism, and the New Age religious movement. Next comes the Establishment elite. Then come high-degree members of elitist front organizations, such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Freemasonry, Theosophy Society, the major philanthropic foundations, and many others. Next are the leaders of the governments of the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Israel. In the next circle are Communists and the leaders of the governments of Russia and China. Then come the leaders of miscreant governments, such as those of Libya and Iran, and most Third World governments of importance. Finally comes all sorts of expendable thugs, provocateurs, political leaders, dupes, fellow-travelers, and sympathizers and lower-degree members of Freemasonry and other illuministic and front organizations.
Illuminism consists of many organizations. Yet Illuminism is more of a movement like the Enlightenment or Marxism than an organization. Organizations may come and go, but the Illuminism lives on. It is like an imitation Church. It is a way of life.
Secret Societies are the tools that Illuminists use to impose their ideology of absolute control. They seek to achieve their goal of one world government by secret associations through which they obtain control of national governments. Once in control of national governments, they will use their control to submerge their respect countries into a global state with a global government.
1. Nesta H. Webster, Secret Societies and Subversive Movements (Palmdale, California: Omni Publication, 1924), p. 352.
2. Ibid., p. 384.
3. McGuire, Paul. Who Will Rule the Future: A Resistance to the New World Order (Lafayette, Louisiana: Huntington House Publishers, 1991), p. 43.
4. Terry Melanson, “Illuminati Conspiracy, Order of the Illumined Wise Men,” http://www. conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Illuminati.htm, Dec. 13, 2002.
5. Henry Makow, “Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy,” Oct. 14, 2002, http://www. savethemale.ca/141002.html.
Copyright © 2010 Thomas Coley Allen.
More articles on history.